- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an experienced Purchaser who is open to new challenges.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Purchasing - Service and Other Areas
We're a diverse and flexible team of driven Purchasers and Regional Commodity Managers, covering Vestas' NCE region (Northern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Africa). We help our Service business and Production Facilities to deliver projects safely, on time, in the budget, with the right quality by driving supplier selection for critical indirect spend categories. We also manage complexity and the tail spend in our region by taking ownership of the Preferred Supplier List and driving improvement projects. We're pragmatic, fast, respectful, and never lose track of the big picture.
You will be responsible for the Spare Parts and Main Components categories in the region, supporting our Service operations. You'll be working very closely with our Global Commodity Managers for these commodities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and lead Purchasing projects in the region, on different indirect commodities (materials and services): Supporting definition of requirements / Sourcing / RFQ / Selection / Contracting
- Maintain fruitful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders: Sales teams, Service Managers, HR, Supply Chain
- Work closely with our global commodity managers
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve our Safety and Quality performance, reduce the TCO, streamline processes
- Take ownership of the Preferred Supplier List
- Drive continuous improvements in the way our team works
- Academic degree in Engineering or Business studies (or work equivalent)
- 2 years' work experience in Purchasing or another position requiring strong coordination and business skills is a plus
- Experience in purchasing indirect commodities (such as fleet services, or tools) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Positive and solution-oriented problem solver
- Able to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Ability to priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English is essential
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally.
Your primary work location will be in Szczecin or Warsaw office.
Applying for this position requires a CV in English.
Please apply no later than the 20th of August.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.