PYTHON DEVELOPER / LINUX ENTHUSIAST
- Develop new and improved systems to support our IT platform.
- Create attractive and accessible web applications to support core IT systems.
- Analyze current IT systems and processes to find opportunities for efficiency gains or improvements for user experience.
- Work with our Global IT staff to develop timelines/schedules for implementation as well as prioritization of tasks.
- Close the gap between software that's created and the infrastructure it's running on.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Very strong Python programming skills.
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to undertake the job in either Wrocław or Warsaw, Poland.
- Working experience with one or more of the following technologies: OpenLDAP, GIT, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence), Nginx, Bash scripting, PHP, Google Apps API, Workday API, CI/CD, telemetry solutions.
- Experience with networking and understanding of TCP/IP and ISO/OSI models.
- Previous experience in an IT service environment.
Perks and benefits: