QA Automation Engineer
Work Location: Koszalin
We are looking for QA Test Automation who are willing to join our team. The team will be responsible for the transformation of the software used by a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1,1,00 stores in 49 states in the USA. Past solutions will be replaced by modern mobile applications on the Android platform. In the process of changes, we will want to understand the needs of the end user and provide him with the product that best meets his expectations. We do that because we are customer oriented. If you like to take a big challenge. We encourage you to join our team. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun.
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature.
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results.
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool.
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the sprint and release planning, requirements grooming, daily scrums, retrospectives
- Apply various testing methodologies and techniques to ensure the high-quality product is delivered
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the approved schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or from scratch.
- Analyze requirements, provide suggestions and improvements
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers
- Monitor product quality metrics
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
- Able to identify classical mistakes and gold-plating during code review.
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
- Go on business trips if necessary
- Experience with various test automation frameworks
- Experience in the BDD frameworks
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good written and verbal communication skills, upper intermediate/advanced
- Theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test approaches
- Experienced in creating Test design, Test cases, Bug reports, Test reports
- Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and testing requirements
- Knowledge of capturing logs and writing shell scripts
- Aware of various test metrics/reports
- Software products usage experience: Jira, Bitbucket, Zephyr
- Knowledge of various API and UI automation frameworks
- STLC knowledge
- Experience working in the dynamic Agile framework
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign business travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- Relocation package
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, sports cards, cultural activities
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavors
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 800 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, digital, IoT/M2M, finance and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.