5 years in QA
Selenium, Java, Oracle DB
High availability systems experience
Project and team:
Payments is a business-critical function within the bank. Its systems process a large amount (2 million) of transactions per day including International Payments SWIFT, European Payments SEPA and Swiss Domestic Payments SIC (and others as well). The department is providing the IT systems/solutions for this business function.
The business headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland. The IT team comprises members in Zurich, Warsaw and Integration Software Layer currently in India. The goal is to setup an additional delivery center for the Integration Layer in Warsaw.
The new team in Warsaw is envisaged to be approximately 15 people. The team will work in an Agile setup, hence all the team members have to be very flexible in terms of roles (Requirements, Software Engineering, Testing). The distribution of roles is estimated to be 2 Requirements Engineer, 7 Software Engineers, 3 Testers, 1 Tech Lead, 1 Test Lead and the Delivery Manager.
- A challenging position as Testing Engineer in the Payment Solutions team,
- Design and execute test cases based on the requirements,
- Execution of test cases,
- Monitoring of test activities,
- Effort estimation for the involved requirements,
- Defect management,
- Opportunity to participate designing the new payments platform.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in Quality assurance/Testing (planning, preparation and execution) of multi-tier complex IT infrastructure,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automation testing,
- Strong experience of working with data intensive, high availability systems,
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry and understanding of payments products,
- Solid experience in preparing test plans, aligning them with developers, product owner, Business Analysts and users,
- Experienced with creating requirement traceability matrix, defect tracking and status reports,
- Experience in bringing full test automation to manual test cases,
- Hands-on experience or working with Selenium, UFT or equivalent technologies,
- Experienced with using Quality Centre, JIRA (or equivalent tools),
- Experienced in working with Agile software development processes: Agile/Scrum/Kanban,
- A team player with strong focus on delivery and ability to form trusted relationships within IT and with Business stakeholders,
- Experience of working with geographically distributed agile teams,
- Fluent in English and Polish languages.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working on payment processing (SWIFT, SEPA etc.) platforms with banks financial institutions would be highly valuable
- A developer background is highly beneficial. Basic experience in JAVA programming language, especially in JAVA Enterprise,
- ISTQB/ equivalent certificate.
Employment contract or B2B
Challenging and interesting position for one of the biggest financial institution all over the world
Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
Private medical healthcare
Flexible working hours, possibility of home office at least 4 days/month
Join one of the most sought-after companies that specializes in IT outsourcing business!
Originating from France, NATEK was established in Czech Republic in 2004. The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and reports stable 30% growth year-o-year.
Our dynamic team of + 500 employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide. Recently celebrating its 10th anniversary, NATEK has become a leading provider of IT services & consultancy in the CEE region.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."