- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality and Continuous improvement Lead is responsible to lead and manage the European Quality and Continuous Improvement Team (QCI), with the vision of establishing and maintaining a continuous improvement culture, within the GBS HR Ops European operational teams, focused on high quality processes and services for the ABB business. The scope of support for the European QCI team are the two European Hubs and the Front Offices in most of the European countries and the main areas of activities for the QCI team are: Continuous Improvement, Quality, Automation and Technology, Performance Management, Knowledge Management and Business Management.
Quality and Continuous Improvement LeadNumer ref.: PL73949867_E4
- Align the priorities and activities of the Regional QCI team to the global and regional GBS HR Ops strategy and roadmaps. Based on this, define the strategy and roadmap for the European QCI team and drive its deployment.
- Partner with business leaders, within and outside of GBS HR Ops, to understand their organization’s vision, objectives and improvement needs, in order to help them define and drive optimizations.
- Identify process improvements related to customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency within Hubs / Front Offices, by analyzing specific performance metrics and operational results and needs.
- Manage the portfolio of continuous improvement initiatives and projects and supervise the proper planning and resource allocation to ensure successful completion.
- Drive and/ or participate in regional and global initiatives/ projects, in the areas of responsibility.
- Establish a culture and mindset oriented to Lean and Six Sigma, by ensuring training and coaching and better equipment of the operational teams to handle continuous improvement topics. Define and drive the organization of Kaizen and Lean events for the operational teams.
- Define, maintain and continuously improve the GBS HR Ops Performance Management model, based on the maturity level and business needs of the operations. Support and drive the creation of specific reports and tools accordingly.
- Ensure proper pipeline management, aligned to the global approach, for Desktop Automations and Robotic Process Automation projects and initiatives, and actively drive the governance framework around these initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a framework for predictive and operational analytics, to aid the operational teams and managers to take data driven decisions in their areas.
- Overall accountable for the Knowledge Management framework within the Region and for proper compliance of the operational teams to this framework.
- Support the regional and global leadership in various business management topics, like scope movement and transitions, budget creation and tracking, audit preparations, internal controls etc.
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is well organized and staffed, the team members are highly skilled, well directed and motivated and overall the team is vastly effective and efficient.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced), ideally in leading a similar function for 3 to 5 years.
- Excellent project and process management skills and experience.
- Lean Six Sigma, quality and process improvement experiences, ideally holder of a Six Sigma certification (Green Belt or higher).
- High degree of client orientation and service mind-set.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
- Outstanding structured thinking and self-organization, deadline focused.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of passion and commitment.
- Effective management of different cultures.
- Ability to manage a team across several countries.
- Ability to build relations across various countries / cultures.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills).
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks