- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o dzieło, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat, Dodatkowa/tymczasowa
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Antal Engineering & Operations team is currently involved in a long-term project in Katowice that produces a new generation of vehicles.
Quality Development InspectorNumer ref.: QDE/2020
• In close cooperation with inspectors of the supplier inspecting rail transport components and systems in accordance with the requirements of the standards and the customer
• Performing Product inspections (PQI) according to a defined checklist.
• Fit & finish quality are of great importance here as well as functional requirements of electrical and electronic equipment.
• Supervision of welding and paint activities and documentation of processes incidentally.
• Control of production processes in accordance with applicable procedures.
• Prepare and produce inspection reports.
• Verification of repairs which are made.
• Cooperation with a team of inspectors.
• Work possible in 2-shifts and on Saturday
• Education of at least Bsc work and thinking level (an electrical background/affinity has a preference)
• Knowledge of product and process inspection (knowledge of the automotive and railway is a wish.
• Experience in automotive Quality systems such as APQP and PPAP is recommended.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable position.
• Read technical drawing knowledge.
• Knowledge and experience with MS Office and specifically Excel.
• Ability to solve problems and to think analytically.
• Independence, communication skills, good work organization, creativity, team player, decisive and persistent.
• Communicative knowledge and experience in the English language.