- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We offer the possibility of partially remote work.
Coordinator & Data Analys
The Customer Quality Claims Data Analyst/Coordinator reports to the Head of Quality Management Expondo. The position must be self-reliant in initiating and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. In addition, must also be capable of developing and maintaining effective relationships with all internal functions worldwide and other colleagues to achieve goals.
- Create monthly reports out of Zendesk data
- Kick-off internal 8D-process for technical quality issues on
- potential CTS cases (critical to safety)
- TOP 50 sales products
- Potential epidemic issues (based on KPI)
- major issues with high-value impact
- Monitor internal 8D process and closely follow up with involved parties (as above)
- Coordinate quality improvement process with involved functions across different locations Warsaw, Zielona Gora, Berlin, China (functions as above but not limited to)
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Technical / Engineering background is preferred with initial customer-focused quality management experience
- Quality management tools experience preferred such as SixSigma, 5M, 8D
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Energetic and able to perform in a fast-based environment.
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks independently with an expert level of prioritization skills
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with big data files such as Zendesk or others
- Industry background
- Retail, fast-moving B2C or B2B e-commerce industry, or Mechanical or Industrial manufacturing company
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
- TRAVELS. you will be able to work with colleagues from all the teams - China, Warsaw, Berlin and Zielona Góra
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.