Magneti Marelli Plastic Components and Modules designs, develops and produces complex systems in plastic, such as: Dashboards, Centre Consoles, Bumpers and Fuel Systems.
The headquarters of the Plastic Components and Modules business line is located in Grugliasco, in Turin’s first ring.
The 16 production facilities are located in three continents: in Europe (Italy, Poland and Serbia), in Asia (Turkey) and in Latin America (Brazil).
For our plant in Sosnowiec (Poland) we are looking for a
He/she will report to Quality Manager and will be in charge of:
- Monitoring the quality control of company's products or services,
- Investigating the factors surrounding to the poor quality and handle customer and supplier quality issues,
- Deciding what metrics will be inspected and in what manner and then conduct tests and apply statistical process control (SPC) tools and methods to identify improper quality control practices and inspect quality systems for deficiencies,
- Collaborating with design engineers to assess the critical product characteristics that will be measured,
- Identifying the defects and working on eliminating them using tools such as lean manufacturing,
- Working on implementing improvements to enhance quality systems and working on developing training to improve awareness of quality control issues
- Inspecting products to make sure that they are compliant with the technical and customer specifications
- Analyzing defects and taking action to address customer complaints,
- Developing different standards and methods for testing, measuring and analyzing the products or services,
- Having responsibility for the company’s quality documentation,
- Creating quality manuals and procedures and preparing quality assurance reports.
- Master’s degree in plastics processing or similar – engineering degree
- 5 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment, of which 3 in Quality Engineering,
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Good knowledge of statistical process control tools and how to read engineer drawings
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and presentations
- Advanced knowledge of quality related tools including, but not limited to, SPC, AQP, DOE and Quality Systems
- Proven leadership skills
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn about new processes with very little information provided
- Good communication skills,
- Written and verbally in Polish and English or Italian,
- Proactive attitude,
- Willingness to business travel,
- B driver license.