PanLink Sp. z o.o.
- Skarszewska 15, 83-110 Tczew, PolskaTczew, pomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
PanLink is a contract manufacturer specializing in the assembly of cable harness, modules, and complete products. Our head office and group management are located in Malmö, Sweden while our principal operations are in Poland and Italy. Working in a B2B environment PanLink seeks long term partnerships with customers who value good service and quality performance, where trust and respect are key ingredients in the relationship.
Currently we are looking for right candidates for the position of:
- realization of quality policy within organization
- monitoring of the quality processes
- continuous analysis of quality control results and KPIs
- initiation and coordination of continuous improvement activities
- supervision of the quality performance of the suppliers / conducting audits
- ensuring compliance with technical and quality standards of the produced assortment
- providing the organization with necessary competencies and tools - to support
the achievement of business plan
Desired skills & experience:
- minimum 4 years of similar work experience in a production company
(at least 2 years in quality area or customer care)
- higher education (technical profile preferred)
- knowledge of quality assurance tools: PPAP, FMEA, 8D
- knowledge of the ISO 9001, IPC standards
- high level of teamwork and communication skills
- practical knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean methodology
- very good English – written and spoken
- knowledge of basic measuring tools
- effective problem analysis and solving skills
- stable job in international working environment
- interesting role, requiring many interactions across different areas of the company
- opportunities for professional development
- friendly working atmosphere
If you are interested in this job position, we invite you to send your application (CV should be in English).
We will contact only selected candidates.