- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Four our Client, an international producer of wind energy equipment we are looking person for the position: Quality Inspector.
Quality Inspector [Online Recruitment]Numer ref.: 191283/6102
- verify product and process conformance to requirements through the use of documented inspection methods and processes,
- document or record product and process non-conformances in accordance with documented processes,
- review and investigate non-conformances in accordance with documented procedures. Maintain traceability of required information through established paper-based or electronic systems,
- other inspection related activities as defined by the departmental manager,
- administration of the calibration system for tracking, pulling and recalibration of the tooling and measurement equipment,
- quality assurance inspector is required to communicate with production workers and work together to develop systems that promote quality.
- fluent in English and Polish,
- minimum of 2 years in QA role,
- highly knowledgeable of blueprint reading and use of measuring tools,
- familiar with Zero Acceptance Number Sampling Plans/ANSI Z1.4 Sampling Plans or equivalent experience,
- experience inspecting electronics, mechanical, molded, and cabled assemblies, as well as printed material and labeling,
- ability to work independently with little supervision,
- able to read, comprehend, and ensure compliance with internal standards, drawings, and customers’ requirements.
- work in international company
- employment contract,
- interesting projects.