Workplace: Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
The R&D Associate will work with technical product development on key projects for the Health Surface Care Category R&D in RB.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Lead and advance multiple projects through front-end product development
- Develop technical product strategies to support product development and short-term and long-term innovation.
- Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Core Values.
- Interface with key partners and stakeholders (Supply, regulatory, legal and marketing) on a daily basis to achieve defined goals and objectives
- Assume leadership for R&D Ops projects in Health Surface Category, ensuring the implementation at regional/local level by ensuring all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required internal and external standards and market conditions.
- Assume project leadership for key projects, ensuring that these are executed to the standards required.
- Ensure all required feasibility work, chemical analysis, method development and validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required standards.
- Provide leadership to assistants working within the team with the possibility of assuming a line management responsibility
- Implement global product initiatives with R&D Product Development and other R&D Ops teams.
- Interact with technical functions (R&D, SQCR, Supply, Packaging Development, etc.) to define and share best practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio.
- Collaborate with local commercial organizations in relation to promotion initiatives, consumer complaints, quality issues, competitor challenges and legal / regulatory inquiries concerning technical matters relating to products marketed within the region.
- Collaborates with Supply function regarding technology and product expertise, for production start-up, quality improvements and cost savings projects.
- Manage a wide variety of projects across a number of different brands and technology platforms in compliance with regulatory requirement
- Evaluate project priorities (with PM function) and securing resources to support project delivery
- Support R&D teams by providing a clear definition of products, marketing claims and raw material requirements from a regional/local perspective and by providing technical input and support in the preparation of the claim support data.
- Maintain good communication as part of R&D organization and across functions to accomplish business objectives.
- Manage the laboratory work, ensuring full compliance with all GxP and current procedures.
- Responsible for gaining knowledge of and applying Healthcare procedures.
Is this You?
- MS degree in a related science and 5 years’ experience or PhD and 2 years experience
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch
- Proven Project Management skills
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement
- Results-oriented and self-motivating, with strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Proven people management and people development skills
- Proficient with common software, including MSOffice
- Experience of working on hard surface/lavatory cleaning products and/or extrusion process scale up is desirable
- Ability to anticipate, plan and realize significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles
- Proven track record of active collaboration with cross-functional teams
- International mobility
- Very good command of English (French will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a very demanding, dynamic, truly international environment
- Employment contract with additional benefit package (including medical care, multisport card)
- Challenges from day one
- Leading and participating in interesting projects
- Work in very supportive team with a partnership spirit
- Having a direct impact on the success of R&D Ops Dept.
Game Changers only. Let’s talk.RB.com/pl
We asked May to
market Durex in China.
She didn't talk about condoms.
Great work, May!
Are you a Game Changer