- Fabryczna 17, 90-001 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
You will be part of the team whose main focus is to deliver proof of concepts, improvements or functionalities for new and existing applications for our internal and external customers as well as create solutions that focus on Robotic Process Automation.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial developing of back-end and front-end solutions
- Excellent coding skills in:
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
- Knowledge and Experience in working with:
- Material Design
- Redux / Redux-saga
- Mongo DB / Mongoose
- Excellent knowledge in CSS / Sass
- Experience in using Git source control
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery / Deployment in corporate environment
- Experience in application deployment both in a local and cloud environments
- Good communication skills, problem-solving attitude, drive to self-develop
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (min. B2 level)
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure server-less deployments
- Knowledge and experience in Windows / Linux server administration and computer networks
- Understanding of basic IT Security technologies and concepts (network security, SSL, encryption, VPN)
- Experience in working with:
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Docker containers
- Passport / JWT / OAuth
- Basic programming skills in .NET Core
- Basic understanding of Robotic Process Automation concepts and automation tools such as UIPath or Automation Anywhere
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.