- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
As owners, we are responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle, including: specification and design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Managing common assets
- Ordering and receiving new inventory
- Proposing and implementing improvements in our laboratories
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Performing small hardware repairs
- Coordinating laboratory related work with the stakeholders
- Ensuring that our laboratories are compliant with safety guidelines
- Conducting internal trainings in laboratory related topics
- Acting as a liaison between engineering teams and other interested parties in laboratory related topics.
- Depending on your aspirations we would like you also to take an active role in improving our continuous integration and delivery process.
- Working experience with radio telecommunication and measurement equipment
- Knowledge of computer networks (CCENT level)
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of virtualization tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- English communication skills at least on intermediate level
- Practical soldering skills
- SEP certificate (E1)
- Skills in scripting languages
- Working experience with DMR, APCO or TETRA communications standards
- Working experience on similar position
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- development opportunities.