HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
RC Functional Oversight Utility Manager
Ref No: RC/AUM/12/2017
- Manage the Regulatory ComplianceFunctional Oversight Utility team, from a personnel and operational management perspective, ensuring the effective co-ordination of performance of activities by the Team, and the assessment, training and development of team members;
- Provide operational and adminstrative support to the RC Functional Oversight teams at global and regional level, includiing data analysis, risk assessment and maintenance of referential information;
- Support the development, enhancement and on-going operation of the the RC Functional Oversight Teams, including production of Management Information relating to RC Functional Oversight activities;
- Maintains relationships with all RC Functional Oversight key stakeholders; Gains insight into strategic issues and key risks for the RC Functional Oversight function globally;
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Utility analysts in acting as contact points for nominated Functional Oversight teams;
- Develops close working relationships, and works collaboratively withRC Global/Regional Functional Oversight Teams;
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the Functional Oversight Utility processes that support and inform timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels;
- Active participation in working groups that support the transformation and/or enhancement of RC Functional Oversight operating processes.
- Seasoned management professional with experience in one or more managerial roles (minimum 5 years)
- Lateral thinker with deep analytical skills, and an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Well-developed leadership and relationship management skill
- Excellent skills in process design and efficiency
- Excellent communicator at all levels with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Availability for limited international travel
Spanish/Cantonese would be an adventage
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory risk is an advantage.
- Significant experience in the financial services industry is an advantage.
- Managerial experience within a Compliance function within a regulated bank would be beneficial
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.