- aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Welcome to TietoEVRY!
Are you interested in new challenges in the company that will take care of you?
If so, currently, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer who loves to work on web applications. In our development team, you will work on new projects, customer solutions and contribute to existing applications. You can expect interesting code challenges, open communication and great work atmosphere :)
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
We are looking for: React Frontend Developer
| Location: Szczecin
About the project and your responsibility:
- You will join our web team, deeply involved in creating world-class applications in large scale project of platform to manage various resources.
- You will have opportunity to work directly with our team in Szczecin and with the team of our client in Berlin.
- Depends on stage of the project, you will go to Berlin as our expert between 20 to 50% of work time.
- You will need to tackle challenging technical issues, so you should have strong technical expertise and demonstrated capabilities to identify technical risks and devise mitigating solutions for them. Your ability to quickly understand complicated code bases, will allow you to create the best solutions (including architecture) for web experiences
We provide you an opportunity to:
- implement new features for more than 80% work time.
- work in great atmosphere with very experienced team in a project which uses modern mainstream technologies: React 16.8., Redux (form, immutable, saga), GIT, Bamboo, AWS, Docker, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Sonar, Jenkins and more.
- be a part of design team, which is involving in making decision how to improve products (also technical).
- follow engineering best practices (code review, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.).
We'd like you have:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in frontend development with React and Redux (seniors warmly welcome!).
- experience in responsive design.
- hands-on knowledge of: SCM systems, Continuous Integration, Agile software development, software testing.
- good understanding of browser limitations and platform specific differences and quirks.
- strong track record of developing and delivering world-class web applications.
- excellent team player skills - willing to learn and share knowledge with others
- advanced English language skills – multinational work team.
- obsession about continually making things better :)
With us, you can expect:
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment based on employment contract (umowa o pracę) or B2B contract (działalność gospodarcza).
- We have different projects and teams, which allows to develop yourself in different ways.
- Communication in open way. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you and discuss readily. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Working with highly skilled professionals and be part of the TietoEVRY wide architecture network.
- Fast and reasonable recruitment process – all process is remote and usually we finish it in 1-2 weeks.
- Firstly: our recruitment team contact with you to know more about your expectations and experience.
- Secondly: we arrange 1 online meeting: with your potential manager, technical interviewers and potential co-workers
- Thirdly: decision and feedback.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives