sharing the costs of sports activities
- Sobieskiego 11, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 11 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Wondering how your work will look like?
Imagine that you are part of a global organization *responsible for leading Talent Acquisition activities across Poland and support our EMEA Region *cooperating with Managers and Talent Partners to attract and recruit best-fit talents for the organization *using English every day in communication with KLDiscovery employees all over the world.
• Acting as Talent Acquisition Partner for Poland
• Support recruitment within our EMEA Region
• Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for all levels of positions
• Ensuring a positive candidate experience from introduction to hire
• Develop direct sourcing and selection strategy for the EMEA region
• Review current recruitment practice across the region and develop a recruitment process, which will taking into account: Cultural fit; Technical skill set; Time to hire; Identifying potential future recruits
• Develop and implement standard company terms for engagement with key recruitment suppliers in region
• Develop monthly and quarterly recruitment reports to confirm key recruitment metrics including: Time to hire, Cost per hire, Recruitment sources, etc.
• Cooperating with Marketing Department to enhance Employer Branding activities supporting Talent Acquisition across the Region
Fluent English (B2+)
Degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Business or related field
Significant Talent Acquisition experience, at least 3 years in commercial environment, preferably in IT sector
Knowledge of recruitment practices and employer’s branding together with extended knowledge of Polish market
Ability to cooperate with all levels of management
Excellent communications skills written and verbal with an approachable manner
Experience of working for an international organization would be desirable
What we offer
International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies
Comfortable work environment
Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!)
Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursday’s Lunch every week
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o.o.
KLDiscovery is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery Company, KLDiscovery boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. KLDiscovery’s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery and Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Recruiter (Poland & EMEA). Position is located in Katowice, Poland
Don’t hesitate! Send us your resume and cover letter in English.
More details about our company on: www.KLDiscovery.com and www.ontrack.pl