- Finlandzka 10Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design, and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning, and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook, and Orange.
We’re now on a lookout for a Recruitment Intern to join our fantastic People Operations Team! If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company works then this is a perfect position for you. You will have a great chance to show off your initiative and ingenuity! We will take good care of your development and provide you with the best training possible. Thanks to that, after a few months, you will be ready to become Fullstack Recruiter in the top Software House on the market.
Are you proactive, resourceful, and eager to learn? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates
- Preparing HR-related reports as needed
- Performing follow-ups with candidates on recruitment status or clarifying other matters
- Resolving issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview rescheduling, cancellations)
- Assisting team members with the onboarding process
- Taking care of 10Clouds’ positive image on the labour market
- Participating in planning recruitment needs and activities
- Supporting the team in other administrative HR processes
What we need from you:
- Proven interest in professional career development within the HR field
- Being very well organized and able to switch between tasks easily as we are very dynamically evolving company
- Focused on delivering positive results and finding solutions rather than problems
- Keen to learn and develop – you are not afraid of asking questions
- A proactive and entrepreneurial attitude is key to succeed at 10Clouds
- Solid communication skills, able to speak with people at all levels
- Positive attitude even when things get tough
- Very good English skills (at least B2 level is required)
We appreciate if you have:
- Bachelor/Master student in HR, Psychology or a related field
- First experience in HR, preferably in the IT area
- Experience with some of the tools that we use (e.g ATS system, Confluence, Jira, Slack)
- Knowledge of G suit package
- Interest in new technologies and IT market
What you’ll get in return:
- Paid internship grant
- Opportunity to get hired as a Junior Recruiter after the 3 months internship (contract of employment)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Necessary equipment such as laptop
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee, and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Unique welcome pack
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to develop and looking for the next step in their career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company! Please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!