Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Mentor Graphics, a leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and member of the Siemens Group, provides Electronic Design solutions for Integrated Circuits and Semiconductor industries.
The European Finance & Accounting Support Center located in Katowice is responsible for the entire accounting flow for approximately 40 Mentor Graphics entities in Europe, Russia, Armenia, Tunisia, Morocco and Israel.
The organization provides excellent opportunities for individuals with a broad accounting, audit or tax background to further develop their skills in an international, dynamic hi-tech environment.
We are currently looking to recruit a:
Regional Accountant - Reporting & Compliance
Reference Number: GL-2018
You will be responsible for handling financial accounting and tax compliance matters for assigned European Mentor Graphics entities independently. This broad and complex role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely postings in the general ledger (no sub-ledger)
- Performing month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation and analysis
- Prepare Financial Statements according to IFRS/local GAAP
- Prepare local statistical reports as required
- Prepare Tax filings (corporate income tax, local taxes, VAT) in connection with local support
- Close interaction and first contact to statutory auditors and local accounting/tax firms,
- Providing high quality service to internal and external customers
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, with additional accounting qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years proven operational experience in accounting
- Advanced in Polish and IFRS Accounting Standards (additional Accounting Standards are a plus)
- Experience in a multinational environment or Big 4 firm preferred
- Experience or interest, in the area of tax compliance
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, effective relationship-building ability
- Ability to work independently using own initiative, combined with the motivation to contribute in a dynamic international team environment
- Strong PC / MS Office skills required (advanced MS Excel), experience with SAP or similar ERP solutions preferred
- Fluent English is required – additional languages considered a plus
- employment contracts with attractive salary and benefits packages in a
- large company with global footprint whereby
- foreign language classes are provided on an ad hoc, if needed basis;
- comfortable work conditions in a very dynamic and professional team with
- development opportunities in an international environment by
- adopting accounting experience on foreign accounting standards,
- participation in interesting and challenging projects in a multicultural environment with
- providing unique opportunities to boost your career within an emerging insourced business service center
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"