- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The person in this position will have a strategic role of leading modern concepts and transition processes within a particular region. Regional RTR Manager will closely cooperate with external partners and Management in the Headquarters.
Our Client is an international organization who invests in building a global strategy for standardizing processes in Cracow. They have a well-known brand in their sector and they are led by the vision to create a healthier and safer environment for all of us.
- Management of 6 teams of RTR processes
- Continuity of transformation & transition of RTR for new Regions to GBS in Cracow.
- Communicating with and influencing key stakeholders within the assigned region to ensure mutual understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Taking part in global compliance processes.
- Responsible for delivering change management through engagement with the business (at all levels); to use informal and formal networks and local teams and to move all countries to the standard business process for R2R.
- Continue to seek out best practices in the R2R area in line with technological advancements and pilot new solutions where it enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of this process area.
- Design the R2R process to optimally fit and interact with the Shared Service delivery mode
- Minimum 7 Years' experience of managing end to end processes as a corporate leader, experience with large scale financial transformation projects
- At least 5 yeras of experience in managing teams
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge understanding of End to End R2R process
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage senior and different level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience in RTR process improvement and improvement drive to manage change
- Fluent English
- Having experience in migration processes in RTR area
- Excellent communication, partner to senior management
- Opportunity to work in a multi-national environment
- Annual bonuses
- Multisport cards, private medical healthcare, life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Benefit platform