- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have a temporary opportunity (until end of December 2020) for an aspiring individual who wants to start their career in finance. Your business title will be Reporting Analyst in the team which manages all our global reporting and payments to our specialist data and exchange partners. This is a full-time temporary assignment available for fresh graduates or students who want to combine work and studies
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
- Motivation to grow in the financial sector
- Good analytical skills
- Good communications skills to work with different internal teams
- Study background of Finance or related field (can be in course of studies)
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- VAT invoice payments monitoring and ensuring all of our providers are paid within our contractual deadlines.
- Analysing royalty reports against invoices and working with the wider team to ensure payments are correct.
- Monitor our payments to suppliers to ensure we are up to date and chasing suppliers for invoices where necessary.
- Ad hoc project work helping the team with various queries and reconciliations.
- Working with various teams within Refinitiv to ensure our reporting and payments are as accurate as possible.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join