Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Robotics Process Automation - VBA developer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Develop End User Computing (EUC) tools for Finance Operations (FO) and Business stakeholders for their automation requirements
- Develop Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions with NICE tool meeting business and process requirements
- Maintain and support existing RPA tools and automations.
- Solve issues arising during daily RPA tools and automations runs
- Handle virtual technical trainings for FO staff across centres based on nominations received
- Support EUC team members in design, coding, and testing of complex automation solutions based on requirement
- Develop non ERP ( example – Excel macros, Visual Basic Application, SharePoint etc) automation solutions for stakeholders globally.
- Conduct Virtual Technical Trainings (Excel, MS Access etc.) for Shell Staff covering all Finance Centres
- To be an expert in developing End User Computing (EUC) tools ( Excel / MS Access files etc.) and guide stakeholders on the optimal and efficient solutions.
- To meet end to end project requirements single handedly and deliver projects based on agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Demonstrate Quality, Speed and Ownership while delivering the automation projects and follow the prescribed project management methodology.
- Effectively prioritise the requests for automation development and challenge the need as appropriate.
- Continuously demonstrate the behavioural imperatives and Leadership Attributes in all activities and engagements.
- 2+ years of strong software development working experience within a process or in an IT application development
- Experience in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE
- Hands on experience in MS Excel, MS Access, Visual Basic, HTML, SharePoint
- Experience in SQL/PL SQL would be an added advantage
- Degree in Engineering/ Master of computer application or any degree with technical certification would be an added advantage
- Very good communication skills and Fluent in English
- Strong and proven Stakeholder and Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.