- KielceKielce, świętokrzyskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
NSK Bearings Polska S.A. is one of the leading bearings manufacturer.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Robotic Process Automation Developer to be based at our offices in Kielce.
This is a new role, within an organisation which require frequent contacts with business users located in and outside of Europe. The key competency is very good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Reporting to the RPA Team Leader in Poland, you will be responsible for:
- Business requirement analysis.
- Attending Business Requirements Workshops
- Support the RPA team in evaluation, review & analysis of current Business/systems practices, processes and procedures – to design algorithms to solve them an automate in UiPath tool.
- Develop software robots which processes system actions and work-through the algorithms to automate the users tasks.
- Tests developed automations together with business users.
- Cooperate within team to deliver required automations.
We are looking for a person with:
- Understanding of design algorithms to solve the problems
- Degree in a relevant subject (ICT discipline, Business Management or Computer Science)
- Minimum a year experience of process analysis & software design
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Proven strong analytical / problem solving skills & the ability think algorithmically
- Ability to work independently as part of a small multi-function team is also expected.
- Valid passport (can be obtained after recruitment).
For a job description or for more information about this excellent career opportunity, please contact Marcin Stronski, ICT Manufacturing Development Manager (Tel. +48 609202194). Interested applicants should send their CV via Apply button.
Closing Date: 18th August 2020
In case of sending more detailed personal data than Article 22¹ of Polish Labour Code states, please add the clause:
„I declare that my CV and / or cover letter contain personal data to a greater extent than provided for in art. 22¹ of the Labour Code, and therefore I consent voluntarily to their processing by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce for the purposes of this recruitment." If you agree to the processing of personal data for future recruitment purposes, please place the following clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and / or cover letter in order to participate in future recruitments conducted by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce, including placing my personal data in the recruitment database of NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce and storing them for 3 years. After this period, personal data will be permanently deleted.”