IKEA Business Service Center, Poznań
You see things a little differently. So do we. We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and that everyone can make a difference. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. We offer flexible hours and contracts that meet your needs and lifestyle. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Minimum 3 years of proven successful experience as a professional IT co-worker or support for office applications
- Minimum 1 year of proven successful experience in area of RPA/RPD development with at least one of below tools :
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in working in a Windows-based computer environment and with MS office tools
Nice to have:
About the job
- Develops new tools that support automation of processes and working routines within SSC
- Helps to set and promote coding and architecture standards across the Continuous Improvement Team related to RPA development
- Cooperates closely with Continuous Improvement Business Analysts and SSC specialists to optimize daily work and find the most efficient and effective way of working as well as the most universal solutions applicable for Operational teams
- Shares the knowledge about the existing technical solutions that could support the Business in delivering the best service to the customer as well as in finding the most effective ways of working.
- Facilitates the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
- Challenges and assure quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution alternatives in order to identify consequences and reduce risks. Supports solution evaluation with identified business requirements.
What we do offer
- Flexible workplace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our offic support individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities,
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Co-worker loyalty programme Tack!
- Private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
- Cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card),
- Accident Insurance and Pension Plan,
- Jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events.
IKEA Business Service Center is an organisation located in Poznan (Poland). Our assignment is to take care of transactional services for IKEA Group organizations in all European countries where IKEA has its business activities. Our aim is to work more efficiently with administrative tasks within Finance and HR throughout the IKEA Group, to help our units focus on the core IKEA business: meeting our customers.