DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Lodz, offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center's employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
RPA Specialist with Java
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Successful candidates will join a delivery organization providing Applications Management Services for multiple IT systems and applications. Services will be delivered to major DXC clients representing various industries. The services scope of the team located in Poland will be application development, application technical support, management of ITSM processes as well as contribution to software design and testing. The successful candidates can expect to join Agile DevOps teams, taking part in Agile projects.
We are looking both for experienced and junior candidates, aiming to build a healthy mix of seniority and technology skills in the team.
Job responsibilities of this role will include (all or subset of):
- Delivering process automation using Blue Prism, Work Fusion or Automation Anywhere
- Developing new RPA boots based on specified process description
- Developing, testing and implementing bug fixes and minor enhancements and new functionalities
- Analysis of issues and problems raised by users via Service Desk
- Close collaboration with Process owners and Business Partners
- Working experience in IT, preferably in technical support or development areas
- Good knowledge in below technologies:
- Web Solutions: Java/JEE,
- Databases and ETL: Oracle, MS SQLBase, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with IDE, Integration, Testing , Deployment tools – Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef
- Nexus, HP ALM, HP Agile Manager or equivalent
- Knowledge of cloud provisioning: Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Working experience in Agile Project environment
- Fast learning
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of RPA development framework
- Working involvement in Application Management or Project management
- Technical Certifications in related technologies
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Unix/Linux, SharePoint
- Work in an international company
- Career development opportunities
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional training
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Social benefits system
- Life insurance
- Extended Wellness and sport Program