The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group Corporate Process & IT in Wroclaw is looking for a candidate for the position of:
RPG Software Applications Engineer - IBM iSeries, AS/400
- Working in a maintenance team with existing software applications on IBM iSeries (AS/400) platform for both business and production areas inside Volvo Group
- Maintenance of data collection
- 2nd and/or 3rd line support of existing corporative software applications with high quality standards around the globe
- Securing service readiness,
- Bug analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Installing enhancements
- Creating and implementing improvements globally
- At least 3 years of experience in large software applications developing and maintaining in international environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of integration technologies desirable
- Good English and Polish skills
- Knowledge of RPG, CL and relational databases (DB2, SQL) will be a plus
- Knowledge of Turnover, MQ, XML, SVN, BMC Remedy will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related
- Intensive development path
- Many training opportunities
- Possibility to work with a large software applications in an international environment
- Working environment compliant with agile and ITIL standards
- Permanent employment with attractive working conditions
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław