- Piłsudskiego 101Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna 14 godzin
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a group of people who love creating awesome software. The team is made up of open-minded professionals who enjoy growing in their job and taking responsibility. We take our work seriuosly but still manage to have fun while doing it.
We’re offering a modern working environment with flat hierachies, lean structures and no fixed office hours. We’re allowing remote work from everywhere using tools like Slack and Trello-your workplace is where your MacBook is.
- You design, code, launch and maintain Ruby on Rails applications
- You learn from your team as well as keep yourself up to date in software technologies
- You create web applications for companies and organisations worldwide
- You help our clients to improve their web sites and -applications, their digital communication and to digitalize their organisations in order to adapt to today’s fast-paced digital world
- You work within an agile tea
- Building, maintaining and optimizing web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Designing and working with APIs for web services
- Deploying web applications on cloud services (especially AWS) and using their service oriented offerings
- Developing scalable web services in distributed computing architectures
- Working knowledge of search technologies (such as ElasticSearch), databases (SQL and NoSQL) and web development (HTML5/CSS3) with modern frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, …)
- Experience with content management systems and/or e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile DevOps team, including code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration, etc.
- English language skills are at minimum intermediate level, both written and spoken, preferable better
- We care about talent, skills, and continuous self improvement and not how you've acquired these qualities – university, code school or self-thought.
- Highly competitive pay
- Regular contract with social security plans and flexible vacation
- No time tracking
- No fixed office hours
- No fixed workplace but fancy offices
- Free language classes in english and german
- Generous holiday schedule
- An unlimited number of table tennis & foosball matches
- Weekly lunches and breakfasts
- A kitchen for cooking
- Free books
- Free supply of fruit and drinks as well as a great coffee machine (and tea!)
- Regular company social events
- Free choice of working location: home or our offices in Berlin and Wrocław
- For students we offer all flexibility to get your stuff done at the university as well
- State-of-the-art equipment
Multisport Card and Private Insurance can be negotiated.