Hapag-Lloyd AG is a leading German global liner shipping company with over 165 years tradition in the industry. More than 210 modern ships, eleven million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported in a year, around 12 500 motivated staff at more than 360 locations in 125 countries, networked through an IT System that is the industry leader. For more details, please visit our page: www.hapag-lloyd.com
Hapag-Lloyd Polska Sp. z o.o. with its HQ in Gdynia is looking for a candidate for the position of:
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The role is to ensure the revenue accountability within an assigned territory or list of accounts, contacts assigned customer accounts to sell the organization’s products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customer.
- Meeting personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products/services within identified markets or geographic regions.
- Managing and growing portfolio of customers and opportunities.
- Sales planning and forecasts preparing.
- Focusing on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting customers’ problems.
- Planning (preparing statistics, credits history, demurrage/debt; service and rates to offer, etc.) and handling (presenting the products/services, obtaining information about competition, exploring new projects, negotiate rates, etc.) visits at customers.
- Closing the sale processes.
- Sales follow-up, reporting contact, updating customer database.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Sales mentality and negotiating skills and assertiveness.
- Entrepreneurial, creative.
- Effective time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Values teamwork and works as a team player.
- Comprehensive knowledge of user application systems (CRM, MS Office).
- Computer literate and fast learner of system processes.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Driving license (B).
Experience and Education:
- Comprehensive experience in the liner shipping business.
- University degree (Sales and Marketing, International Trade or equivalent).