- Parkowa 11, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
About this company
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 130,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu combines a unique set of software engineering competences with invaluable insights into XBRL technology implementations. Our dedication to deliver top quality and customer-oriented solutions is invariably praised by our clients.
In order to support plans for significant growth in its core markets the business is building regional Center of Excellence at strategic locations across the world. One of these centers is in Krakow Poland, and one primary function will be the delivery of implementations of our product and services suite to our customers across the EMEA region.
The Krakow Office, founded in 1998, is neither an outsourcing (BPO/SSC) nor offshoring operation. As a Center of Excellence we play a major role in serving FUJITSU’s clients as part of a global team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding FUJITSU’s financial solutions Client base in EMEA market – by identifying, creating, developing and closing strategic sales opportunities.
Candidate must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. We are looking for a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of developing and maintaining long term relationships with potential Clients and Partners from various sectors.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and reporting on sales forecasts directly to the General Managers in Poland and in Japan.
- Active promotion and sales of FUJITSU XBRL solutions and related service to government regulators, companies, and partners in EMEA region.
- Demonstrating products and services to potential customers in EMEA region and assistsing them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing and following up business relationship with existing and new clients (analysis of client needs, direct contact with client, offer presentations, contribution in the process of preparing offers).
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets as assigned.
- Working with cross-functional teams in international offices to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Generating new accounts by identifying new opportunities to introduce products and services.
- Creating and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Creating a positive image of the company.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience in sales and building client relationships with proven track record of meeting sales quota.
- Experience in selling advanced software solutions, preparing offers for software delivery and integration services.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English (C1), another language would be an advantage.
- Independence in performing tasks.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and to adapt to a new environment.
- High initiative, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel frequently for business.
- Familiarity with reporting regimes: CRD IV, Solvency II , AIFMD, IFRS, etc.
- Experience in using or selling reporting platforms.
- Experience in the creation of sales network through business partners (SI partners, ISVs, Package Vendors).
- University degree (preferred economic or computer science related).
- Language skills: French (most preferred B2/C1), German (B2) or Spanish (B1) will be an asset.
- An interesting and challenging job.
- Competitive salary.
- On-boarding training.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Highly motivated team and international corporate culture.
- A close cooperation with European Fujitsu offices and Japan based teams.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.
- Benefits package: private medical care, sport card, life insurance.
Please add the following statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).
We kindly inform that we will contact selected candidates only.