Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Why you should join us:
We are looking for young talents as well as experienced consultants to join our global DT practice.
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card)
What you will be doing in your job:
- Delivery of Consulting (advisory) and combined Consulting & Systems Implementation/Integration projects. Projects range from short-term board-level strategic advice, to full lifecycle implementations
- Deliver the full detailed solution to the client
- Liaise across our Digital Technology Unit, our Systems Integration business, especially the Salesforce practice, Customer Experience Centre of Excellence and our Global Delivery Centres in Poland and India
- Describing complex solutions in meaningful business language that engages business stakeholders.
Your strong points are:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant areas preferred
Experience in consulting activities, some of which should be in customer experience and marketing technologies desirable
Expertise in the Salesforce offerings and business model (or an ability to develop this quickly based on prior domain expertise). This would ideally be from Salesforce solutions such as Sales, Service, Marketing clouds; insights into Community, Wave Analytics and IoT are also valued
Technical background in configuring the above, and/or in developing solutions e.g. for the App Exchange
Training and certifications in Salesforce solutions highly desirable
Other technologies of particular interest are Sitecore, Adobe, SAP Hybris, Magento, Pega
Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German or Spanish.
Mobile internationally to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred.
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development? Don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !