Salesforce Training and Communication Manager
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Salesforce Center of Expertise team, we are looking for a Apttus Training and Communication Manager with knowledge on Marketing and Sales domain and proven record of working on global applications. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Successful candidate will Apply IT and business experience together with communication and training expertise to ensure that Apptus Users and Stakeholders receive transparent and clear guidelines on the application functional area as well as on the IS processes covering support, release management, change control, incident management & authorization model in order to keep Customer Satisfaction at a good level and increase Salesforce adoption.
- Accountable for creation, delivery and execution of Salesforce platform training plan and communication
- Challenges the Salesforce Platform processes regarding usability and makes recommendations for improvements that would be beneficial for the end users
- Supervises that release trainings are delivered according to agreed standards and change management best practices. Is consulted on proper communication on incident management and critical changes in the applications in scope
- Works with supplier to design, build and deliver the necessary training material, videos & eLearning according to ABB Branding and standards
- Influences Functional Analysts to build user friendly manuals and plays a role of change agent within the team to ensure proper knowledge and information exchange
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business training needs
- Above 5 years of IS application technology experience within across Marketing and Sales area.
- Profound IS application technology knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of business processes and the IS technologies impact
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Apttus CPQ/CLM would be a plus
- Experience in working in international environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience and understanding of Change Management activities
- Project Management experience needed for the planning and execution
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities