AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organization or a German family business? At B. Braun you will find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun has been amongst the world’s top healthcare companies, operating in 64 countries and with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You will thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together, we will improve healthcare.
Shared Service Centre - IT Poland
Within the B. Braun Group, the “SAP ABAP Development Team” is looking for employees for the position of “SAP ABAP Developer” for the new IT Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland.
SAP ABAP Developer
Workplace: Nowy Tomyśl
Reference Number: PLIM9R18
- Analysis and evaluation of user requirements
- Implementation of development activities in the SAP environment
- Provision of global technical support for incoming inquiries for all SAP modules
- Independent administration of tickets in accordance with service level agreements
- Assurance of service-oriented analysis, pre-qualification and fulfillment of incoming service requests, incidents, or fast-track demands
- Ability to work independently in cooperation with functional IT consultants to implement requirements and solve problems and manage incidents
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Job experience: 1-2 years in SAP ABAP development
- Proven background and strong experience within ABAP language including object-orientated skills
- Strong experience with dialog and interface programming (RFC, IDOC, SOA, XML)
- Good Adobe form skills (SAP Script / Smartforms is a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is a plus
- Experience with SAP Fiori and UI5 is a plus, SAP module know-how is a plus
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus
- Being technically enthusiastic and a willingness to learn are required
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment as part of a global team
- Active participation in challenging developmental projects
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
- Personal and professional development
- Stable work in a friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work in the combined stationary and home-office modes
- Free foreign language instruction
- Training and integration events
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."