- Wadowicka 6, 30-415 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Welcome to TietoEVRY!
We are one of the largest Nordic IT services company. In Poland, our specialty is delivering modern IT business solutions, mainly as software development for well-known companies from different sectors.
Apply to get to know us and get more information about this recruitment.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
We are looking for: SAP ABAP Fiori/UI5 Developer
| Location: Wrocław, Kraków
With us you will be responsible for:
- create solutions in large SAP projects, mainly for Scandinavian companies from various areas like paper, forest, consulting or insurance – no possibility of boring :)
- design and develop SAP Fiori/UI5 applications (frontend development), including OData service and ABAP layer (backend development) - allows for sustainable professional development;
- support, configure, test and maintain SAP applications in the area of ABAP technologies. Remember, we’re open to extend your skills example: in areas of SAP integration or functional consulting – it depends on you!
- cooperate with a global project team (functional consultants and other developers) and with small local team in Kraków (< 10 person related to SAP consulting, but general around 30 people in the office and several hundred around the world). So…. great informal work atmosphere during realizing really serious projects… we give you as a base ;)
We expect you have:
- solid professional experience (preferably more than 2 years) as Technical SAP Consultant – as a Developer, or as an Integration Specialist … never mind, just solid knowledge of business processes and hands on experience in technical area of SAP applications! We’re open;
- working knowledge of SAP Web IDE and/or other development tools
- SAP Certification in Fiori/ABAP will be warmly welcome.
- openness to work in different projects (various areas of clients and size) and roles (more or less technical but still SAP) with maintain high quality of our services;
- desire working in an informal atmosphere with high-skilled people, who work in small projects teams (< 10 persons);
- fluency in English speaking – because of being a part of international project teams, English is used daily at work.
- stable employment on contract employment – we’re large Nordic consulting company, so work conditions and work employee’s satisfaction are very important for us as a human power capital;
- non-corporate atmosphere of working. Excellent colleagues to work with and daily sharing knowledge and experiences;
- flexible working hours and home office possibilities. We prefer office working, but we’re open to remote working with visits in the office from time to time. Let’s talk more about it! ;
- global projects’ possibilities – it means you have access to modern SAP knowledge and technical solutions up to date;
- a large customer network gives you opportunity of professional development in various kind and areas of the projects. But still you choose and decide about direction of your career! ;
- our team works stationary in Kraków and Wrocław, or in remote version - depends on level of vacancy. Just ask for it!
- you’re not afraid of lots of business trips which destroys your work-life balance. From time to time you will have opportunity to travel, but with your agreement and just few days during the year.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives