Ref. Code: Pracuj/SCCM/SQL/Consult/KTW/KRK
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Candidate will be responsible for consulting, designing, delivering and working with Capgemini customers on System Center Configuration Manager and Standard Operating Environment solutions, both remotely and on-site in other countries.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What’ll make You special
- Minimum of 5 years in managing System Center Configuration Manager in a complex production environments.
- Minimum of 2 years in designing System Center Configuration Manager environments.
- Extensive knowledge of computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and standards.
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 image engineering and deployment.
- Experience of application packaging (App-V, Install Shield AdminStudio, Wise) and deployment.
- Familiarity and understanding of Active Directory, Windows GPO, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP.
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016.
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell or other language).
- Familiarity and understanding of Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix).
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions including Android, iOS and Windows Mobile.
- Experience with MSSQL databases. Administrating and designing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about various cloud services (AWS, Azure).
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.