- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
- Almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Scrum Master - Project Manager
Job DescriptionScrum Master takes on the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development possible:
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most of our self-organization
- Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- SCRUM evangelist in the organization
Skills & Competencies:
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- At least 2 years’ experience as a SCRUM Master
- Certification: PSM I or/and CSM or/and PSPO or/and Agile PM; or/and Prince2Agile
- Excellent communication skills
- Good functional, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Fluent English language skills
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Second or third level Scrum Master Certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
- Project Management experience
- Prince2 certification/ PMP/ITIL
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus