Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
- Internal and external technology trainings.
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses.
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
- Taking part in projects that span customer experience, workforce experience and business improvement from the phase of initial planning of a scrum based project through to its successful completion
- Working with clients to define and deliver solutions that digitally engage our client’s customers in new ways
- Describing complex solutions in meaningful business language that engages business stakeholders
Your strong points are:
- Master or Bachelor from relevant areas (technical, IT studies prefferred)
- You are proactive, driven, and independent on the activities
- Your personality and your potential will make the difference: source of proposals, good team player, customer service, good relationship skillsExperience of working in medium to large sized projects as scrum specialist using Agile techniques
- Very good client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Certified in one or more agile methodologies highly desirable
- Experience and certification in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) desirable, but not mandatory
- Strong appreciation of the latest open source technologies and custom software development techniques
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German, Spanish.
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !