For our Client production company currently we are seeking for Security Manager. Responsible for managing a team of security personnel to ensure the protection of property, assets, and people. Patrols building perimeter, sets up secure point of entry, and investigates suspicious activity.
Nr Ref: SBS/77/052015/SM
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect a company's assets and people from invasion and harm.
- Perform services to assure the safety and protection of government property and personnel against injury or death, molestation, harassment or intimidation and loss or damage from any preventable cause including fire, theft, embezzlement, damage or destruction, trespass, espionage, or sabotage.
- Maintain and update a property loss and prevention program.
- Establish and install key controls on departmental communication equipment and property access.
- Evaluate incidents and determine course of action.
- Discover source of security breach.
- Install safety alarms around building and perimeter.
- Report and track all incidents.
- Maintain an emergency training curriculum.
- Patrol building and ward off intruders.
- Supervise parking procedures.
- Supply security for events.
- Monitor and support security-related processing for cleared staff.
- Set up video surveillance.
- Institute and oversee site key and safe combination management plans.
- Prepare and conduct information security training.
- Develop physical security responses.
- Manage processes for protecting classified, proprietary, and sensitive information.
- Install access control devices.
HS Diploma required; Bachelor's degree (preferred),
Management or Supervisory experience,
Minimum 3 years of experience as Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Possess excellent interpersonal skills to include working with customers, employees, management, and security personnel.
Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
Ability to multi-task to accommodate deadlines.
Excellent organizational skills.
Action oriented to see projects through completion.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Strong computer skills including MS Office,
Security + or higher certification will be an asset,