Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2016, the company generated annual revenue of $4.9 billion with approximately 9,000 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com
Currently for Zoetis Polska Sp z o.o. we are looking for:
The Finance Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing the Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Management Reporting activities for designated markets. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the in-market finance leads and the CoE Sr. Manager to provide finance support for the commercial business.
The Finance Center of Excellence will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Work with the business to develop the bottom-up budget and forecast.
- Prepare standard management reporting package, ad hoc reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) each period for the business and finance management for defined Markets.
- Identify business drivers that support business decision making for budgeting, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
- Review financial models for solutions to manage the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure consistency.
- Provide decision support to commercial leaders in defined Markets.
The CoE Senior Analyst will be primarily responsible for the completion of the activities related to designated Markets which includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget and forecast supporting the in-market finance lead and providing analysis including analysis on revenue, profitability, growth, and other drivers that helps drive finance decision support to the business.
- Investigate variance analysis and provide explanations, in addition to assisting the market finance leads in the preparation of the key drivers for the financial performance.
- Responsible for the preparation of management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas. Will also work closely with ZFS (financial shared services) on month-end activities including the review of mark-up adjustment, price and volume analysis and submission, calculation of rebates and sales return provisions and other month-end entries.
- Routine communication with the in-market finance leads and supervisor relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for performing ad hoc analysis and special projects
- Respond to requests from CoE colleagues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Director, CoE Team , ZFS Shared Services Team and other finance team membersto ensure continuity of business knowledge and execution of the responsibilities related to planning and budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting.
- Contribute to ongoing Zoetis efficiency opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Financial Accounting or Business Administration.
- Entry level position looking for an experience in a fast - paced corporate environment.
- Exhibit strong ability to interact with customers and satisfy their individual needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of management and the ability to engage remotely with Senior Business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to prepare, Executive-level presentations.
- Understanding of financial planning processes, procedure, accounting process and internal controls. Decision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics.
- Working knowledge of Anaplan, SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and/ or Essbase is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in US GAAP is a plus.
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines (operating plan, forecasting and month-end close activities).
- Analytical and solution oriented to resolve complex issues, with attention to detail.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good compensation level relevant to the candidate experience and profile.
- Medicover card and Benefit System card.
- Great possibilities for further development in a very reputable international company that is recognizing individual contribution to deliver the best results and enhancements.