Do you want to influence the business data decisions by developing and helping to institutionalize a data-driven analysis culture?
Come on board!
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workplace needs. In January 2015 we opened Competence Center in Gdansk, which provide IT, Supply Chain, Finance & Master Data Management support for the organization in entire Europe.
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for further development
we want to give you the tools to create your own story.
Senior BI Analyst
We are looking for:
- Someone who has experience working as a data analyst (leveraging BI would be an advantage);
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- MS Office tools knowledge;
- Experience or familiarity with relational databases and statistical data analysis (one of SQL/4GL) would be a plus;
- Ability to conduct research for data and reporting issues as required;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Collect and clearly understand the business requirements for standard reports/dashboards with appropriate views (including visuals);
- Automate standardized reports;
- Ensure reports are up to quality standards;
- Ensures users are trained and informed on key reports;
- Monitor overall data quality in databases and reports, reporting issues to appropriate teams;
Why Should You work at Staples?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop knowledge and competencies in the international environment;
- We prepare benefits package special for you, which includes: Multisport card, private healthcare and group insurance;
- We have a training offer for you as we know that your own development is important;
- You will be working in the modern environment with chill out rooms, coffee points and ergonomic desks;
- We celebrate Birthday, Christmas, and recognize team spirit during integration events;
- We will support your healthy lifestyle and offer access to the locker room for cyclists, an opportunity to join our great football or volleyball teams;
- We know that work-life balance is important and introduced flexible working hours and home office.