HRK IT Contracting specializes in outsourcing services of IT specialists. By partnering with leading companies both in Poland and EMEAR, our Candidates may be presented the most attractive offers that are tailored to their qualifications and expectations. See what we can do for you: IT Contracting team at HRK.
Senior Business Analyst
- Actively support IT Project Manager and their business partners.
- Resolution of E2E complex problems facing Global Standards Programme including Architectural, Functional, & Technical problems.
- Translate requirements into structured programme artefacts.
- Work closely with stakeholders, developers, architects and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility for agreed solutions.
- Maintain full and up-to-date understanding of the business & IT strategy, current practices and system capabilities.
- Data Modelling.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business contacts.
- Degree educated
- 5+ years’ experience as Senior Business analyst within Financial Services
- Experienced in delivering regulatory programmes. FATCA, CRS or Customer Screening background preferred
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of complex data models, data sourcing and analysis.
- Familiar with relational database applications and understanding of database structures.
- Proving experience working in large programmes across multiple streams.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing, mapping and articulating data requirements and articulating business requirements from stakeholders through to architecture and development teams.
- Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent design solutions for data sourcing.
- Structured worker able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken) – comfortable with detail.
- Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude
- Advanced SQL & Excel skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven fast learner.
- Strong team player
- Takes ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution
- An appreciation and respect for local cultures, and ability to both influence and work effectively with them
- Appetite, enthusiasm and desire to initiate change and execute strategy
- Cooperation with experienced specialists
- Interesting projects full of challenges
- Attractive salary, flexible forms of employment (B2B or employment contract)
- Benefits such as health care with family cover
- Remote work (1-2 days a week)
- Integration events