- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Welcome to TietoEVRY!
Make Your Mark – join our fast-growing and inspiring team of professionals using latest technology
Healthcare Analytics is a team consisting of recognized professionals in the fields of data science, data engineering and architecture, data transformation advisory, security and software development. We are a team of 50 talented, forward-looking and self-driven experts. With us you get to work with, for example Big Data, Machine Learning, Databricks and Apache Spark all running in modern Cloud technologies with Kubernetes. Apart from nice technologies in TietoEVRY you get opportunity to work in multinational environment and truly have an impact on society.
We want you!
TietoEVRY is establishing new Big Data team as a part of Healthcare unit in Szczecin. Currently we are looking for Big Data Architect who will be responsible for development of cloud data platform solutions and will be a tech-lead for customer deliveries in Finland. Your tasks will be related to development of cloud-based big data solutions, customer data pipelines with advanced analytics, on top of that you will create an architecture design, develop working software and deliver it to customer.
We expect you to have proven skills in the latest big data technologies and passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
We are looking for: Senior Cloud Data Architect | Location: Szczecin
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- SW design and development experience and skills related to data centric solutions handling large amounts of data
- Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Processing, SQL, NoSQL,
- Knowledge of Lambda Architecture
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferable Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Databricks, Spark and Kafka
- Knowledge of container related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Istio is a plus
- Several years of experience in key technical roles in complex product development and/or other SW development projects
- Leader type of person
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Fluent English
We offer you
- MEANINGFUL PROJECTS: Our projects make an impact in healthcare field.
- LATEST TECH: As a Healthcare team we are not fixed to selected technologies rather we have the freedom to choose the best fit for the purpose.
- OPEN CULTURE: We value trust and openness between our team members. With us you can be yourself: share your thoughts and opinions, ask questions and find your place.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Being part of this team, we give you a chance to develop your professional skills and that you will stay in the frontline of data business.
IMPACT ON LOCAL SCIENCE INSTITUTIONS: TietEVRY Szczecin is supporting Universities and young potentials at the beginning of their carrier by organizing Labs, TietoAcademy etc.
- BRANDING ACTIVITIES: As a part of team you can support branding activities internally and externally
- FOCUS ON KNOWLEDGE SHARING: Teams arrange meetups and guilds to learn together
- MODERN ECO COMPANY: We are promoting healthy lifestyle and participate in Save The Planet actions
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
Support in relocation
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives