We are currently looking for Senior Cloud Developer, focusing on building customer facing cloudbased web applications for our cloud services and mass data processing projects. We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
- Lead in developing a high availability and scalable data analytics solution,
- Lead with platform selection and allocation of functionality to specific system components,
- Lead in developing logical and physical data models, implementation of databases,
- Analyze content and quality of data, recommend data management procedures,
- Lead in developing reporting and data analysis architecture,
- Participate in CloudOps and Continuous Deployment of new functionality, in developing, security and monitoring for databases, in data migration and integration activities.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a systems developer and 1 year as cloud developer,
- Problem solving skills and an analytic mindset, team player, (cross functional teams),
- Strong programming skills (Java, NodeJS, Golang, Python) is a must,
- Experience using AWS / IBM Bluemix / Microsoft Azure or similar services,
- Experience in data architecture life cycle, logical and physical modeling and management,
- Experience in data integration, data distribution, and staging along with data quality analysis,
- Experience with Big Data, IoT data analytics, real-time and batch processing is a plus,
- Experience needed for Web applications and APIs. HTTP/REST.
Employment contract: 14.000 – 16.000 gross / monthly
B2B: 800 - 900 net / daily
Challenging and interesting position for the acess control project
Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
Private medical healthcare
Employment contract or B2B
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost reduction issues and IT challenges.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."