- Przemysłowa 3, 61-579 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The Senior Compliance Analyst (‘Sr. Analyst’) monitors compliance with investment restrictions stipulated by a variety of sources including but not limited to Franklin Templeton Internal Policies, fund documentation, client account guidelines, and regulatory requirements. As part of this effort, the analyst implements, maintains and continuously improves controls to prevent and detect non-compliance with the aforementioned guidelines.
The Sr. Analyst provides guidance, instruction, and direction to compliance analysts globally for the purpose of implementing and maintaining effective and efficient controls to support the efforts of Portfolio / Trading to comply with regulatory requirements, client mandates and internal controls. Although the Sr. Analyst is not the supervisor of other team members, the Sr. Analyst represents the team to Global Investment Advisor Compliance (GIAC) Management, makes decisions in the absence of consensus, resolves conflicts between team members and coordinates team efforts. The Sr. Analyst will also provide quality control support to the Supervisor by reviewing the results of the testing completed by compliance analysts.
The Sr. Analyst takes a lead role in projects and GIAC self-improvement efforts, independently representing the team in efforts involving other business units within the organization. As a project lead, the Sr. Analyst will actively research and propose solutions to complex issues with a focus on leveraging technology. The Sr. Analyst may also provide operational support to other Global Investment Adviser Compliance locations as required and instructed by GIAC Management.
Working hours: 13:00/14:00 – 21:30/22:30 most of the time.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have Bachelor’s degree (finance, economics, business administration) or equivalent experience.
- Have 4+ years of mutual fund compliance experience.
- Have experience with Charles River Compliance system.
- Possess advanced analytical skills with the ability to resolve simple and complex issues quickly and accurately.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills (proficient in formulas, functions, charts, macros).
- Possess strong oral and written communication, including ability to clearly formulate positions on issues and articulate solutions.
- Possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Can perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, continually changing environment.
- Can exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Local work
with global perspective
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare
and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Onsite kindergarten
- Volunteering activities,