QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Job ID #: 8371
Functional Area: Marketing Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Data Analyst.
Employees in this role are trusted advisers to Sales, Marketing, and Product teams and are expected to support the execution of Marketing and Sales activities. Furthermore the Data Analyst takes part in continuous improvement projects related to data collection, analysis and reporting. The candidate will provide actionable insights to influence intelligent, innovative plans for digital campaigns and website enhancements. The role is part of a global Marketing Insights and Analytics Center of Excellence and is essential for the success of our marketing activities.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Understand customer journeys and derive insights to improve both the user experience and our website’s performance. Analyze data sources (CRM, web, 3rd party, etc.) to derive data-driven insights that generate business value.
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core website KPIs. Continuously challenge the status quo and help us to advance our analytics capabilities.
- Support planning, setup, execution, and reporting for all marketing activities by leveraging marketing and tracking tools (e.g. Eloqua, Omniture). Ensure data maintenance and CRM data quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences, mathematics, computer sciences, economics, business or any related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Good SQL skills for advanced analytics, customer segmentations and ad-hoc requests.
- Very good English skills.
- Capability to visualize results using interactive dashboards (e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau) would be a plus.
- Experience with CRM (e. g. Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation platforms (e. g. Eloqua) and SAP would be a plus.
- Good MS Excel and Access skills would be a plus.
- Knowledge of German would be a great advantage.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a strong team player.
- Great interpersonal and team-building skills, particularly in a global environment.
- Proactive and independent personality with attention to detail.
- Analytical, enjoy technology and eager to implement best practices in a B2B environment.
- A Biotech/Life Science/Pharma background is a plus.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)