Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/DWD/112018
- Help us build and implement Data Warehouse solutions on newest, cutting-edge SaaS and PaaS technologies: Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Event Hubs, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store and more.
- Work as part of BI DevOps team.
- Take part in a challenging new project in the DWH/BI area.
- Analyse and solve any occurring issues.
- Design and implement data transformations – ETL, ELT.
- Analyse and estimate potential tasks and projects.
- Create requirements specs, design, implement, test and maintain the data warehouse.
- Cooperate with a multinational team of information architects and BI professionals spread across the world.
Join us if you...
- have 3+ years of experience working as a traditional Data Warehouse Developer – experience with Azure is a plus but not necessary,
- are familiar with data modelling techniques, ETL development, and have ability to understand and organize data from various sources,
- have experience writing complex, highly-optimized queries across large data sets using T-SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres, MySQL, or similar,
- have experience with dimensional modelling,
- have BI knowledge and experience,
- have good English (B2-C1 level)
- have IT or equivalent education,
- have an ability to build lasting business relations with process owners and other teams,
- have limited travel readiness.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office