Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/DWD/112018
- Help us build and implement a Data Warehouse solutions on newest, cutting-edge technologies MS Azure, as well as MS SQL Server, and possibly with Qlikview angle.
- Take part in a challenging new project in the DWH/BI area.
- Analyse and solve any occurring issues.
- Analyse and estimate potential tasks and projects.
- Create requirements specs, design, implement, test and maintain the data warehouse.
- Cooperate with a multinational team of information architects and BI professionals spread across the world.
Join us if you have ...
- 3+ years of experience in working with MS SQL DWH solutions (SQL Server, Azure Cloud),
- demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing and ability to understand and organize data from various sources,
- extensive experience writing complex, highly-optimized queries across large data sets using T-SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres, MySQL, or similar,
- experience with dimensional modelling,
- BI knowledge and experience,
- good English (B2-C1 level)
- good knowledge of transport/logistics industry processes and experience in finance area would be an advantage,
- IT or equivalent education,
- ability to build lasting business relations with process owners and other teams,
- very good analytical skills,
- limited travel readiness.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office