Senior Dev Ops
Reality GamesO firmie
- Podole 60, 30-394 Kraków-Podgórze, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are growing very fast, and we are looking for the strong candidate who will join our infrastructure team.
Your job will be to optimize and improve the performance and implementation of our development process.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, analyze data to improve existing systems. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users, with a goal to increase productivity in the workplace.
Your goal will be to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks, ensuring that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will be responsible for maintaining High Performance and High Availability environments based on private cloud on high tech bare-metal servers.
It’s very likely that we will move to the Cloud in the next few months.
On daily duties you will be dealing with high volume traffic (700Mbps) from our players.
- Proven experience as a Dev Ops or similar role (at least 5 years)
- Is able to lead architecture of a large system,
- Is focused on team and company goals and their effective delivery
- Linux system administration background
- Experience with databases and Big Data
- At least one programming language
- Data backup/recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Expert knowledge of:
- Private cloud (based on Citrix Xen)
- Load balancing (layer3/layer7)
- Orchestration (gitlab)
- Kubernetes (multimaster on prem)
- Docker (swarm and docker-compose)
- Linux (installation, configuration, tuning, security)
- MySQL in HA (replication Master-Master)
- Couchbase (cluster)
- Cassandra (cluster)
- ArangoDB (cluster)
- Monitoring (zabbix, elk, grafana)
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- Improve/Implement CI/CD tooling
- Install and configure server software
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Leader's supportAsk for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills
Fast-paced careerProfessional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
Beautiful officeIngenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
Growth budgetLet us know if you need any book or other materials that will help you grow
Open kitchenCoffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
Team gatheringsTake part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company
Knowledge sharingEmployee development is key for us!
DevicesYou will have the proper resources you need for your work
Flexible hoursWhether you are an early bird or late owl, we’ve got you covered
Remote workWe don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well
SportWe regularly play together and you are invited as well!
Stock option planWe would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan