SolarWinds – The Power to Manage IT
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than
150,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. We work to
put our users first and remove the obstacles that have become "status quo" in traditional enterprise
software. SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the
power, scale, and flexibility needed to address users' management priorities.
SolarWinds opened the Krakow office in 2014 with the intention to build one of the key software
development (R&D) centers that will support our company's rapid growth. We are building a
world-class facility with talented and enthusiastic people. With planned rapid expansion in the coming years, we offer a unique opportunity to be a part of something new and exciting. We are growing fast, but we also keep the start-up mentality and fast-paced culture of achievement where every day is different, challenging and truly fulfilling.
Sr Developer .NET
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Numer referencyjny: 4564
What Senior .NET/C# Developer does in SolarWinds:
- Designs and implements various aspects (business logic, infrastructure, database, UI) of our products, which are used by thousands of customers
- Works on complex technical problems and provides smart and elegant solutions
- Mentors junior team members and shares best practices
- Enjoys reviewing code of others and accepts constructive criticism about own code
What is required to succeed in this position:
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and SQL
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with commercial software development
- Acceptable spoken/written English. English is used on daily basis.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What would be helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of MVC
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of networking, protocols, TCP/IP, SNMP
- Experience with IT technologies (Networking, Systems Management, Virtualization)
What SolarWinds offers to you:
- Investment into your professional and career growth
- Opportunity to work on products you will be proud of, getting direct feedback about features you implement from our customers (e.g. through our community site thwack.com)
- Friendly and informal working environment with flexible hours. Modern and comfortable office space - free and tasty coffee and snacks, game room with soft chairs and Xbox/Wii and table soccer
- Motivating salary, bonus system and promotion opportunities
- Medical coverage, pension contributions, life insurance
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"