Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution that has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with expertise in Corporate Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Investment Management, Wealth Management, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 employees operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients. We established our Krakow operation in 2012 to enhance client service by moving closer to our clients and we plan to create a significant local presence there over the next few years.
We are interested in helping you build your career at BBH. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Senior DevOps Engineer -
Release Management Team
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are currently looking for experienced engineer to join our release management team. In this role, you will be interacting with development and QA teams globally on daily basis helping them deploy their applications to test and production environments.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
- Deployment automation, scripting
- Change control: reviewing documentation, stage & deploy distributed platform changes (WebSphere / Tomcat)
- Recommending enhancements to standards and procedures
- With other Systems staff, creating new infrastructure to support 3rd party applications, in-house applications, define directory structures, etc.
- Administering CA Release Automation, Serena Dimensions, Atlassian Bitbucket / Git, Collabnet SubversionEdge and IBM Rational Build Forge
- Researching and recommending new software to support change control and release automa
Qualifications for your role would include:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Scripting skills: Bash /or PowerShell /or Python /or Ruby on Rails
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English – spoken and written
- Strong team orientation
- Previous experience in administration of Windows/Linux servers
Nice to have:
- Programming skills e.g. knowledge of Java or .NET etc.
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Hudson/Team City etc.
- Knowledge of SVN/Git/Team Foundation Server etc.
- Knowledge of ANT, Maven with a development background
- Knowledge of basic QA testing methods/test automation
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other