EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference. Join us! You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model. You will have possibility to create solution from the scratch and work with the newest technologies such as MVC and Angular2..
Senior DevOps Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- As a Senior Operations Engineer / DevOps, you will manage the availability and scalability of our services.
- Have joint responsibility for the 24/7/365 operations of a SaaS platform and be significantly involved in the infrastructure, architecture and choice of tools and technologies used.
- You will be responsible for designing, building and configuring automation infrastructure and processes enabling the software teams to deploy
- Speed up the CI/CD pipeline by improving our internal deployment tooling. Build a system that combines efficient test automation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Review the branching strategies to enable frictionless merging and deployments from testing to production environments.
- Design, setup and maintain a reliable monitoring infrastructure including logs, alerts, metrics etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry with a service operational background supporting high availability environments
- Windows (IIS) configuration, management and administration;
- Experience of DevOps within C# ASP.NET Environments, PowerShell
- Experience of designing and implementing a deployment pipeline
- Source Control, CI and Configuration Management tools – TFS, GIT, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Cloud services: e.g. Azure, VMWare, SQL Database
- Experience in operating relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in implementing a full monitoring environment
- Experience with API Management tools
- Testing automation: Selenium
- Proficient in English.
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower, 26th floor with amazing view
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team,
- ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued,
- interesting trainings (including those in our foreign offices),
- Health care,
- French classes during working hours,
- flexi-time & home-office,
- competitive salary aligned with experience,
- casual and very friendly environment,
- possibility to work in other EV location.