Cubiware, a wholly owned subsidiary of TiVo Inc., is an innovative provider of software for Digital TV devices and systems. Working with partners around the globe, Cubiware delivers pay-TV solutions to operators in Europe, Americas, Asia, and Africa.
As DevOps Engineer you will participate in designing, implementing and developing our product environment.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 96
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian) administration in managed high-performance computing environments.
- Understanding the seven layers of computer networks (with emphasis on L3..L7).
- Deep knowledge of monitoring solutions (icinga, check_mk, graphite, nagios).
- Experience with DevOps orchestration and CI/CD tools (e.g. salt stack, gitlab, jenkins, ansible).
- Understanding of crypto, PKI and authentication.
- Experience with SCM tools (git, mercurial).
- Strong experience and knowledge of containers (docker, lxc, kubernetes, swarm, marathon)
- Experience with Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ in clustered environment.
- Experience and ability to create/modify scripts written in python, bash, lua, ruby.
- Experience with any/all of the following: openresty, nginx, haproxy, passenger.
- Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science/Information Technology related discipline.
- English C1/C2
- Problem-solving orientation and orientation on achieving results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud solutions (eg. AWS, Digital Ocean, VMWare).
- Experience working with hardware/software load-balancers (eg. F5).
- Bringing new and emerging devops ideas to our company.
- Participating in building CI/CD for our products.
- Creating, maintaining and improving infrastructure for backend software deployments.
- Deploying and maintaining (configure, scale, monitor) infrastructure and applications.
- Working and coaching dev/ops/pm teams to be self-sufficient.
- Cooperating with our international clients.
- Being a champion for co-workers.