Ecolab is the world's leading provider of cleaning and sanitation products and services for the Hospitality, Food service, Healthcare Agriculture and Industrial markets.
Here at Ecolab, we preserve limited resources with unlimited resourcefulness by working together with a common purpose and shared values. Together, we make the world a better place.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking to expand our Krakow team with an:
Senior Financial Analyst
Europe Planning & Analysis
- Participation and coordination of Europe business planning activities, mid- and long-term, strategic business reviews;
- Act as a primary touch point for Ecolab divisions, supply chain and US headquarters on various business planning matters;
- On time and seamless planning data submission to the corporate management systems;
- Supporting business forecast, actuals analysis and management reporting activities
- Timely preparation of presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership business planning, strategic review meetings and monthly financial reviews;
- Develop or/and improve management reports to support better business decisions. Be a system and management reporting expert for Europe finance stakeholders;
- Proactively seek and implement process improvement initiatives in areas of management reporting and business planning/forecasting processes;
- Deliver various ad hoc analyses and support various P&A activities, during peak season.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in controlling, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company;
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred;
- A high impact individual with a strong “sense of self” who is comfortable working with strong executive management
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity. Has the potential to grow beyond the current role.
- Excellent excel modelling skills and relevant experience with HFM (Hyperion Planning / EPM, or other similar tools) is a plus;
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues.
What is here for you
- Fair working conditions;
- Being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies;
- Challenging duties in truly International environment;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Professional education support.